Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a family-run food and drinks import, manufacturing and distribution business experiencing an exciting phase of growth.
A vacancy has arisen for a dedicated Warehouse Manager to take immediate charge of a site in North London.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 07:30 to 17:30 and every 2nd Saturday.
Salary: £30k – £40k
• Organise efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
• Manage daily KPI’s including pick rates and E-Fulfilment orders.
• Take responsibility of 2 senior operatives and 25 warehouse operatives.
• Overseeing all health and safety responsibilities and documentation.
• Experience in managing warehouse teams within a large business.
• Good knowledge of import and manufacturing of food and drinks.
• Positive hands-on manager with excellent people management skills.
• Flexible due to weekend work required and available night shifts.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary, benefits and holiday package.
• Opportunity for career progression in a rapidly growing business.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.