Human Resources Business Partner, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food-manufacturing company with a base in London. A new vacancy has been created for a Human Resources Business Partner to take charge of this large manufacturing site.
This role is suited to an HR professional who is qualified at the appropriate level.
• To lead and manage the HR function of this large site with 500+ employees whilst achieving all HR and Training targets
• Effective implementation of staff performance tools – KPI’s and targets
• Accurate forecasting of staff requirements – Permanent, Contracts and Temporary Agency staff as well as salary reviews and negotiations
• To maintain an up to date knowledge of all relevant HR policy and procedural legislation
• An experienced HR Manager/Business Partner – ideally from the food manufacturing industry
• An effective communicator at all levels
• CIPD qualified
• Strong IT systems user
What’s on offer?
• A generous salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for a company that values its employees and is keen to offer opportunities for promotion when possible
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.