Procurement Manager, Central Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known food business based in Glasgow. A vacancy has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join as a key member of the senior management team.
This role will suit a candidate with a lengthy career spent in the buying/procurement/purchasing area of a similar business.
• Management of a large annual budget which covers various food categories
• Responsibility for managing a small team of Purchasing staff
• Regular contact with suppliers and customers – including some foreign travel
• Management of a supply chain that covers countries across the globe
• Management and analysis of the sales forecast and customer demand
• An experienced, Procurement Manager with a strong track record in the food industry (or relevant)
• Experience in dealing with a wide-ranging supplier and customer base
• Strategic outlook – capable of contributing to plans for the wider business
• Enthusiastic, flexible and motivated to succeed in a challenging environment
• Some foreign language ability would be very advantageous
What’s on Offer?
• An excellent salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for a highly successful, expanding company
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions or would like some further information please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt Recruitment.