Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known food business, based in Kent. An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Buyer to take ownership of the entire purchasing department.
Please note that this is a senior level role and only candidates with relevant experience can be considered.
• Large-scale responsibility for a spend that covers Raw Materials, Finished Goods and Packaging
• Management of stock and inventory levels – including management of a small team of Inventory Control Staff
• Global supplier management – occasional travel required
• Constant communication with Suppliers and Customers to ensure best price and service at all times
• An experienced Buyer/Purchasing Manager or Procurement Professional – With Food Industry experience
• A skilled negotiator and rapport builder
• Commercially minded with an ability to identify new business opportunities
• Senior and professional – comfortable at all levels of an organisation
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a brand new role within a business with excellent opportunities for progression
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today! If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.