Junior Buyer, Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known FMCG company with a strong presence throughout the central belt. A vacancy has arisen for a Junior Buyer to join the team at the site in Edinburgh.
This role will suit a professional and motivated Candidate who is keen to establish a career in buying.
• An excellent opportunity for someone to develop a career in buying/purchasing within the FMCG industry
• Entry level responsibility within the Buying Office – managing orders, tracking deliveries, dealing with Customers on a daily basis
• Daily contact with Suppliers – managing the purchasing process and ensuring stock in place on time
• Order processing and all administration associated with the buying function of a large FMCG business
• Regular cross-over with the marketing team, maintaining constant contact
• An enthusiastic candidate – ideally with some buying or purchasing environment exposure
• Excellent IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Confident manner – capable of negotiating, even at entry level
• Ambitious and career driven
• Personable character, happy to interact with various different areas of the business without hesitation
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing company that can offer genuine career progression opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.