Senior H.R Advisor, Scotland
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known FMCG company with a strong presence throughout the central belt. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced, Senior HR Advisor to take the lead at the site in Edinburgh.
This role will suit a professional and motivated HR candidate with relevant industry experience.
• Stand-alone HR responsibility for a large and busy site with 200+ employees
• An understanding of payroll will also be advantageous
• Full human resources and personnel support for a large food manufacturing site
• Management of absences, recruitment, disciplinary procedures etc.
• Working closely with Managers to guide and advise on personnel issues
• Regular face to face interaction with operational staff
• Managing recruitment – role briefing – interviewing – agency co-ordination
• An experienced Senior HR Advisor – ideally from an FMCG background
• CIPD – highly advantageous
• Experienced in all of the above areas of responsibility
• Confident approach – capable of adapting to all levels of the organisation
• Enthusiastic, driven and keen to progress your career
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing company that can offer genuine career progression opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.