Supply Chain Coordinator, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a small food business with plans for growth and expansion well under way. A vacancy has been identified for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team at their new site in Northamptonshire.
This role will suit an experienced Supply Chain professional, ideally with food experience.
• Management of orders and processing from a large customer base on a daily basis
• Tracking of despatched orders to customers and ensuring agreed deadlines are met
• Efficient management of invoices and payment tracking in line with agreed terms of business
• Use of Excel to manage stock levels and order status
• An experienced Coordinator – ideally with food or other FMCG experience
• Strong IT skills – Excel is a must
• Self-motivated and capable of working in a small team
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in priorities and manage a demanding work-load
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join an excellent business who are rapidly expanding
To apply for this role, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.