Junior Planner (Tuesday to Saturday)
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large Food Manufacturer with a large presence globally. A new vacancy has arisen within the Supply Chain and Planning Team. The role is based in Cambridgeshire.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to develop a career in the Food Industry.
• Administration and planning duties associated with the Supply Chain team
• Daily interaction with: Buyers, Production Managers and Sales Teams
• Communicating with Supermarket Retailer Customers regularly
• Data analysis and breakdown
• Daily use of Microsoft Excel
• A recent Graduate, keen to take on a role that can offer development
• Advanced MS Excel user – highly advantageous
• Any Supply Chain or Planning experience would be an advantage
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with regular changes in priorities
• Strong communication skills – good rapport builder
What’s on offer?
• An excellent training and development programme that will ensure that you are progressed through the Supply Chain department
• The opportunity to work for a progressive business that are in a period of significant growth just now
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.