Warehouse Supervisor, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a food manufacturing business with a reputation for excellent levels of quality and service. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to take charge of the large and busy operation in Perivale, Greenford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and motivated candidate to develop their career with an expanding company.
To assume full management responsibility for the Inbound and Despatch areas of this large and busy warehouse operation
• Management of a team of Warehouse Operatives – driving performance by monitoring KPI’s and Targets
• Manage regular stock takes to ensure levels of Raw Materials and Finished Product are accurate
• Regular and efficient use of WMS system to ensure the supply chain runs smoothly and that customer orders are received OTIF
• A highly experienced Warehouse Supervisor – ideally with food manufacturing or FMCG experience
• A confident and capable Manager who leads by example at all times and is capable of managing KPI’s/Targets
• A strong IT systems user – WMS experience is highly desirable
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed personally whilst delivering results
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an expanding business who can offer genuine prospects for career progression
If you are interested in applying for this job please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.