Supply Chain Coordinator
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-established food business who have an excellent reputation globally. A new position has been created for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team at the site in Brentford, London.
This position will suit an experienced Supply Chain professional – ideally from the food industry.
• Full responsibility for the supply chain office – ensuring that supplier and customer’s expectations are met at all times. Regular customer contact required
• Dealing with importing of goods from a global supply base
• Manage inventory and stock holding and ensure accuracy
• Review and improvement of existing procedures across the department
• Constant use of the in-house ERP system
• An experienced Supply Chain Manager – ideally from the food industry
• Incoterms – full, working knowledge (highly desireable)
• An open and honest approach to work – professional and hard-working
• Strong communication skills – customers are based across the World
• Good IT systems skills
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and bonus package
• The opportunity to develop a new role and establish yourself as senior member of staff
This is a great role. If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.