Training Manager - 3PL
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a well-known Third Party Logistics (3PL) business based in Sheffield are looking to add to the team with an experienced Training Manager with a background in Warehousing & Distribution.
This is a senior level role within a business that has massive growth potential currently.
• To assume full responsibility for the training and development of staff within the Warehouse & Logistics area of the business
• Management of a team of circa 8 Trainers/Training Supervisors
• Working closely with the team of Trainers to identify any new and ongoing training needs
• Develop new policies and procedures where needed to ensure the department is running at maximum efficiency levels (LEAN, Six Sigma, 5S)
• Deliver MHE training in line with NORS requirements
• Review and monitor all current Health & Safety Guidelines to ensure satisfactory
• An experienced Training Manager with a background and experience in Warehouse & Logistics
• A strong Manager with experience in running large teams
• Qualifications in: MHE/ITSSAR/RTITB - desirable
• Excellent rapport building and people skills – the ability to develop relationships is key
• IOSHH or equivalent in Health & Safety
• Experience in LEAN/5S or Six Sigma
What’s on offer?
• An excellent opportunity to join a team and business that are rapidly growing
• Genuine opportunities for career progression across the business
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply with your CV now. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.