Lead Production Planner, Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large, well known food manufacturing business based in Corby, Northamptonshire. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Production Planner to join the team. This role will offer excellent progression opportunities and could develop quickly in to a more senior role.
• Contribute to the Production Planning for a large, busy food manufacturing site
• Monitor stock levels and ensure all are in line with required levels to meet customer demand
• Regular, effective communication with NPD, Sales and Despatch teams
• Work in a manner that reduces waste and risk at all times
• Direction and advice given to junior team members
• An experienced Production Planner – ideally from the food manufacturing industry
• Advanced IT Skills – Excel/ERP/MRP
• Highly organised with good attention to detail
• An excellent communicator who can break complex information in to simple terms, easily
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude to work
What’s on offer?
• This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow a successful career with an expanding business
• A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer for the right candidate.
To be considered, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.