Warehouse Manager, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a growing food business with a reputation for quality products and excellent customer service. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join and lead the site in Kent.
This role will suit an experienced and effective Warehouse Manager – ideally from the food industry.
• Full responsibility for the Warehouse staff – staff development and coaching as well as recruitment and disciplinary procedures when required
• Clear customer contact and the assurance of OTIF delivery at all times
• Stock control – ensure that raw materials are utilised efficiently and that waste is minimised at all times
• Regular use of the company ERP system to allow communication throughout the business
• Constantly identify opportunities for new business
• An experienced Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Supervisor, ready for the next-step – ideally from a food or FMCG background
• A confident people Manager who leads by example and is ready to get involved at all levels
• A positive and enthusiastic manner at all times and the ability to motivate your team
• Capable IT systems user
• Expert communication skills at all levels
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to work for a business that can offer excellent opportunities for career progression
• A competitive salary and benefits package