Sector: Supply Chain
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are an independent food business who are in a period of growth. A vacancy has been identified for a Planning Manager to lead the team at the site in Glasgow.
This role will suit a confident and professional S&OP/Planning Manager from the food or FMCG industry.
• Management responsibility for Production Planning, Raw Materials Scheduling and Customer Service/Logistics Teams
• Constant monitoring of stock levels to ensure production needs can be met and customer orders satisfied
• Ensure a clear and constant line of communication between all relevant stake-holders, regular conversations with Sales, Production, NPD, Technical Managers
• Manage customer expectations and ultimately ensure 99% OTIF delivery at all times
• An experienced S&OP, Planning or Supply Chain Manager – ideally from the food industry
• A confident Manager – capable of driving performance and installing a positive attitude in your team
• A capable IT systems user – Strong Excel and ERP experience
• A confident and clear communicator
What’s on Offer?
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for a business that is growing and can offer genuine career prospects to the right people