Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, are a large and well-known food based in Edinburgh. There are 2 new roles within the Warehouse side of the operation. Both roles cover the “goods-in” and “stock control” side of the business on various shift-patterns.
Day shift/Night shift – hours to be confirmed (favourable working hours with an early finish on Friday’s)
• Fast and efficient unloading of stock from suppliers and deliveries throughout the day
• Quality control – ensuring stock received is in good order
• Stock checking – ensuring order quantities are as expected
• Constant contact with Suppliers, Drivers, Management Team
• Regular use of the company WMS system
• An experienced Warehouse Worker – ideally from the food industry
• Goods-In department experience highly advantageous
• Physically fit, healthy and capable of manual handling
• IT systems literate
• Positive attitude, keen to learn and develop
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to develop your career further with an excellent, growing business
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to apply for this position then please upload your CV now. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.