Head of Operations (Warehouse & Logistics)
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food business based in Swindon. Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a strong leader to take over as Head of Operations covering the Warehouse & Logistics departments.
Please note – this is a senior level position and only candidates of the relevant calibre will be considered.
• Full P&L and management responsibility for a large food warehouse, a satellite depot and a large fleet of delivery vehicles
• Implementation of a standardised and methodical way of working – business is growing and processes and procedures need to be improved
• Stock and Inventory Management
• Staff recruitment and training
• Delivery of KPI’s and targets at all times
• Constant communication with Suppliers and Customer
• An experienced and senior Warehouse/Logistics Manager – ideally from a food industry background
• A highly capable Manager who will be hands-on when needed
• Ability to work with satellite /off-site staff and depots
• Stock control experience
• WMS and IT systems experience
• Approachable and personable alongside professional
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing company that can offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today, if you have any questions or would like further information before applying then please contact martin Bryce at D R Newitt.