Supply Chain Coordinator
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are an expanding FMCG business who have a reputation for supplying a high quality product and offering excellent customer service. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team at the site in London.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, Supply Chain professional who is looking to develop a long-lasting career.
• Effective management of a complex, international Supply Chain function
• Constant liaison with suppliers and customers to ensure product flow
• Maintaining stock levels accurately to ensure forecasted sales can be met
• Constant contact with external and internal stake-holders to ensure smooth delivery of orders
• Accurate and efficient administration of all relevant paperwork including purchase orders and invoices
• An experienced Supply Chain candidate – ideally within FMCG
• Previously worked in a planning role
• Highly analytical with a good head for numbers
• Strong IT Skills – MS Office, SAP/Preactor or similar
• Flexible and adaptable to changes in work patterns and levels
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary + benefits package
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• The opportunity to work for a market-leading company
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business. If you would like to be considered please send your CV to Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.