Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food business with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager to take control of a large manufacturing site in Kent.
Please note that this is a senior level role and only experienced and qualified candidates will be considered.
• Management of a large team of staff covering: Transport, Warehouse and Logistics departments
• Close working with designated Third Party Logistics (3PL) companies to ensure smooth flow of products through distribution
• Route planning of complex delivery schedules
• Management of a large financial budget
• Cross department relationships managed well – Commercial, Production, Supply Chain as well as Suppliers and Customers
• An experienced Warehouse/Logistics Manager – with food industry experience
• Strong people-manager – confident and assertive
• IT systems skills – MS Office/ERP/WMS
• Excellent relationship and rapport builder
• Experience in dealing with UK retailers would be a great advantage
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to progress within a very forward-thinking company
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.