Head of Logistics
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large and well-known Food Manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the industry. A new vacancy has arisen for a Head of Logistics to take charge at the large, busy site in South, East England.
This is a senior level role that requires a highly experienced and professional candidate.
• Management of a large team of staff from the Warehouse, Logistics and Transport teams
• Successful planning and delivery of KPI’s and targets for your department
• Management of a large stock inventory
• Regular liaison with suppliers and customers
• Dealings on a daily-basis with 3PL Partners
• Constant use of in-house ERP system
• A senior and experienced Head of Logistics – ideally from the food or FMCG industry
• Experienced in CI and lean methodologies
• Warehouse and Transport experience – 3PL also
• A strategic thinker who can also operate with a hands-on management style
• An excellent Staff Manager who enjoys training and developing large teams
• A skilled IT systems user
What’s on offer?
• A very competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join a developing company who will offer genuine opportunities for career progression
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.