Warehouse & Operations Manager, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are an expanding FMCG business who are keen to appoint a new Warehouse & Operations Manager for the big and busy site in Park Royal.
This role will suit an experienced and professional Warehouse Manager who comes with experience of working in a bonded warehouse environment.
• Management of a large team of Warehouse Supervisors, Operatives and Administration staff
• Manage the picking and packing operation
• Ensure daily and weekly health and safety checks are carried out and relevant documentation is completed and filed
• Manage the Human Resource process including, recruitment, training, disciplinary and grievances etc.
• Motivating and encouraging teamwork within the warehouse teams to ensure productivity targets are met
• The successful candidate will be an experienced Warehouse Manager – with Bonded experience
• Experienced in managing warehouse teams and supervising multi-drop delivery drivers
• Assertive and focussed with strong management skills
• Passionate about people and has great organisational skills
• Works to key performance targets and takes pride in achieving success
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an expanding company who can offer progression opportunities to the right candidate
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Martin Bryce on 0131 226 5060.