Essex – Salary £25K
A supplier of ingredients products to the retail sector, having been seeing exceptional growth for over 10 years they offer stability and longevity. As a business they are high on their employee engagement and offer numerous additional training and upskilling courses.
As a Materials Planner you will be a crucial member of the team, your main duties will include;
• Schedule the supply of ingredients (portfolio of roughly 100 sku’s) to meet production requirements
• Managing supplier relationships as well as PO’s and updating MRP bill of materials
• Maintaining stock levels in warehouse
• ERP (SAP)maintenance- prices/suppliers/Packaging codes etc….
• Manage storing space and capacity
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Experience within an FMCG planning role, with knowledge of ERP (ideally SAP), MPS, MRP & Forecasting
• Confident with Excel – V-look ups, Pivot tables, VBA and managing large data sets
• Strong analytical skills
• Confident communicator, mange excellent supplier relationships
If successful you’ll be working within a supportive and driven team of planners, they offer employee incentives and activities and encourage career progression.