Our client is one of the UK’s leading building material companies. The building material industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company, the role available is a Materials Controller and is situated in Fife – a more specific location is available on the application. The purpose of the Material Controller role is to ensure the business is supported in building materials availability.
• Moving stock from docks and other sites to ensure optimum site productivity while minimizing additional costs at the same time as maintaining robust system data integrity.
• The role will also focus on minimizing stock levels to achieve a sustainable balance of stock out risk versus working capital.
• Ensure work is completed within timeframes required by other departments.
• Managing suppliers’ delivery performance.
• Seeking opportunities to improve manufacturing processes.
• Reports to the Senior Materials Controller.
• Experience and understanding of building materials procurement and the uniqueness of building materials supply processes.
• Ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines and manage workload successfully.
• MS Package, particularly Excel, working knowledge of Navision.
• Confident and can communicate effectively.
• High attention to detail.
• Team Player.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Current starting salary is £24,000.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.