Job title: Materials Controller
Location: Manchester M18
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a household name within the food industry. They offer a chance to be a pivotal part of the organisation and offer fantastic opportunities for future progression.
– Brilliant progression Opportunities
– Fantastic company culture
– Household name
– Growing business
– To ensure all Raw Materials and Packaging are on stock and onsite in time (JIT) to complete the manufacturing plan in full.
– Support Buying on procurement requirements, forward planning, developing relationships with Suppliers to manage call off’s and to deliver a reduction in working capital.
– Manage total stock holding onsite and at 3PL’s at the correct level for finance and capacities.
– Order materials in the most cost efficient manner to support Purchasing on the PPV targets.
– Collaborate with Purchasing on challenging MOQ’s/Lead times/Prices and update the system.
– Experience within a similar role within fresh or chilled food manufacturing
– Good under pressure
– Strong communication skills
– Strong organisational skills