Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Material/Production Planner – FMCG – Award Winning Food Manufacturer – West Yorkshire
Exceptional opportunity to become part of a growing team at an award winning food manufacturer in Leeds that offers development and career pathways.
Seeking material/production/supply chain experience within an FMCG environment.
• The role will focus on ensuring products are manufactured in a cost-effective way whilst meeting quality specifications and fast moving customer timelines.
• Responsible for producing and managing daily and weekly production plans.
• Liaising with key business areas and ensuring customer’s orders are fulfilled, in full and on time.
• Reviewing customer orders to ensure that these can be fulfilled, taking into account factors such as stock, order volume, capacity and delivery time.
• Preparation and distribution of a Production Forecast reports.
• Preferable previous materials co-ordination/planning experience in the FMCG industry.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience using various IT systems/packages.
• Can perform under pressure in a fast environment.