Are you passionate about premium quality food supplied to high end customers?
This entrepreneurial and growing privately owned food business are looking for someone to lead their marketing strategy and also be a hands on marketeer, The business have had a marketeer for the last few years so some plans and processes are in place but there is still a very exciting opportunity to influence the marketing strategy and put your own plan together.
Typical duties will involve:
• Plan and execute a marketing and communications plan
• Set and administer annual marketing budget for the approval of the Board.
• Content creation.
• Develop a brand strategy
• Create and manage a calendar of events maximising a full range of digital/ social media channels.
• Manage and refine the company’s social media presence.
• Reviewing consumer trends and competitor activities.
• Manage media, PR and other agencies.
To apply you must have demonstrable experience of marketing in food or consumer products.
The business is based in Kent and you will spend a couple of days in the office most weeks with the balance of time at home.
Salary negotiable around £45k + bonus
If you want to learn more and confidentially discuss the role please apply today through Richard Parsons.