Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen to work as a Marketing Manager for the creators of some of the most trendy beauty brands. The client designs and markets these brands to the international beauty market and has a fantastic reputation. You will be the first point of contact in marketing activity, making decisions supporting the brand’s image, guidelines, and long-term sales plan. On top of working for this reputable company you will also benefit from a competitive salary.
• Lead campaigns, including developing content and go-to-market activation of campaign content
• Communicate plans with key stakeholders
• Lead and deliver NPD launch plans, digital strategy and market research
• Manage external marketing agencies e.g. PR Partners
• Travel on occasion e.g. to launch events and retail meetings
• Degree in Marketing or similar
• Evidence of executing successful marketing campaigns (internationally would be a bonus) in the beauty/cosmetics/retail/lifestyle industry
• Confident with Microsoft Office, CMS and social media
• High levels of creativity, articulation, entrepreneurship, communicative skills and understanding of the beauty industry
If you are interested in this position then please apply here ASAP
Natasha Prince / Recruitment Consultant
D R Newitt Recruitment in Manchester
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.