A leading business in Manchester are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing Marketing team. This is working on the Cosmetics/Personal care and Detergent side of the business.
Build a calendar for a continual promotion of the business across the different areas of testing competence and the categories of interest; initially primarily Cosmetics and Detergents but eventually to include HPH (Hygiene, Paper and Household) and Retail.
– Use LinkedIn and other social media platforms to increase and maintain awareness of the business to the UK market.
– Lead the writing of PR material for the UK market, increase relationships and awareness with the relevant UK industry press
– Create adverts, videos other visual marketing materials
Keep local website content up to date using SEO techniques
– Support the collation of content, generate final copy and issue customer electronic mailshots and newsletters
Identify opportunities for business promotion including via print, online, events and sponsorship channels
– Ensure high quality content is continually collected from technical and/or sales personnel for the delivery of the above
– Liaise with the central marketing team to ensure a consistent message goes to customers
– To attend Trade fairs other networking opportunities
Assist the team to make proposalsand presentations for new and existing customers
The successful candidate:
– Degree in related subject or 2 years’ relevant work experience.
Practical knowledge in a range of marketing activities including content creation, creative design, website maintenance, SEO, LinkedIn and executing marketing campaigns
Experience in B2B marketing
Experience using Creative Software, website content management systems and social media
– Content generation and proof reading
Effective communication skills both written and oral.
High level of attention to detail.
£22 – £24k Salary DOE + Great company benefits
Apply now to find out more