My client is a global leader in the food manufacturing sector. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their well-established and dynamic team.
This role holds significant importance within the Finance Department. Beyond the financial responsibilities, this position offers an opportunity to closely collaborate with the operations team and gain a comprehensive understanding of the wider business.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
• Review of standard costing on a regular bases and ensure Bill of Materials(BOM’s) are updated to reflect the business process
• Yield reporting
• Margin analysis
• Stock analysis – manual valuation of stock at month and investigate any variances from M3/rectify any issues, ensure correct pricing on all stock to ensure accurate valuation
• NRV analysis – ensuring that the stock we have on the balance sheet is not over valued
• Cost of sales analysis
• Posting of journals
• Sales reporting – weekly, monthly reporting
• Capex – reviewing and tracking the capex expenditure, reporting to operations.
• HFM monthly reporting of sales and FTE’s
• ORM pack – production of sales, capex slides for the ORM presentation
• Brand cost analysis
• Support the accounts assistant with intercompany transactions
• Capex spend monitoring and reporting to the senior management team
• Departmental budgets analysis
• Manage VAT reporting
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Adhoc reporting from Finance Director/Corporate
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
• Accounting qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent), Ideally fully qualified
• Understanding of management accounts preparation and uses
• Excellent MS Office Excel literacy, including pivot tables, vlookups, formulas
• FMCG/ food manufacturing experience is highly desirable
• A desire to learn and work proactively
• Strong teamwork skills
• Attention to detail.
• Motivated by continuous improvement.
• Positive and friendly attitude.
What’s of offer?
A commensurate starting salary
Business bonus and pension
An extensive list soft benefits
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up-to-date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not been contacted within the first 5 days your application has not been suitable.