Maintenance Technician, Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience in FMCG?
My client who manufacture a range of products in a niche market, supplying to top supermarkets are looking to expand their Engineering team following a period of growth.
The ideal candidate will be Elec Bias with a background in FMCG or manufacturing with strong PLC skills, ideally with Siemens.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive, market-leading Business with an established maintenance team
SHIFT: 4 on / 4 off (4 days then 4 nights)
SALARY: up to £44k
• Attendance bonus is £82.13 paid every 4 weeks
• Night shift allowance when they are on nights only is £66.73 paid weekly
• Pension is 3.5% for company & 4.5% for individual
• Death in service benefit
• Holidays 19 plus Christmas Day and New Year’s day. With 100% attendance they have opportunity to earn up to 5 extra days (Baker Days)
• Annual Occupational Health Checks
• Overtime – time and half and double time after 6pm on Saturday until 6am on Monday
• Additional training as and when required – this could be H&S, PLCs, confided space for example
• Option for my staff shop membership (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants)
• Free onsite parking
If you are interested, or would like more information, please call Alex Williams on 0131 226 5060 or please drop me an email: alex.williams(at)drnewitt(dot)com