Maintenance Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Job Title - Maintenance Manager
Salary - £62k a year
Are you a Maintenance Manager looking for an exciting new role?
I am working with a prominent manufacturer who deal with human and animal nutrition.
They are looking to recruit someone who will Develop, implement and maintain a cost-effective asset management program incorporating Reliability centred Maintenance (RCM) and Performance Excellence (PE) activities to ensure high availability and reliability of all process and infrastructure equipment.
• To oversee and lead the team.
• Ensure full compliance with legislative and company safety regulations/standards and promote a safety culture across the department (reports and contractors).
• Manage the maintenance engineering team (through goal setting, development and feedback) to ensure staff are adequately trained, competent and motivated to effectively deliver the maintenance plan.
• Ensure effective management of spare parts inventory, maintenance supplies and equipment to meet operating requirements.
• A recognised Engineer qualification with time served. Electrically or mechanically bias.
• Experience/Leadership of Reliability Centred Maintenance processes.
• Strong experience preferably in a food, feed or chemical production environment.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft applications & asset management software.
• Strong experience in the management or supervision of a maintenance department incorporating Safety & Health, Environmental, Quality, Production and Project management.
If this role is suited to you and your expertise, then please do get in touch. This fast-growing firm have great potential.