Maintenance Engineer, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer either Electrically or Mechanically Bias looking for a new position?
The client I am currently working with are an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of the agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens that they are looking to add some superstars to the family!
up to £43,000 + DOE
Park Royal, London
Multiple roles, various shifts
• To provide engineering resource in carrying out planned maintenance, breakdown repairs, refurbishment, installation and modification.
• Provide upgrade or services to minimize downtime, thereby maintain the equipment in the best possible condition.
• Recognised Experience of working in Food & Drink or FMCG, fast paced manufacturing environment
• Experience of working across mechanical and electrical trades as qualified.
• Proven experience of working as part of a team to improve line performance, efficiency, quality and safety.
• F gas certification with knowledge of refrigeration would be an advantage.
• Experience of working both proactively and reactively on maintenance projects.
• Can do, positive attitude. No two days are the same so the ability to flex your approach to dairy work.
If you are a Multi-skilled Engineer either Electrically or Mechanical bias with a desire to work in this state-of-the-art factory with huge growth plans, then please get in touch!