Are you a skilled and motivated Maintenance Engineer looking for a challenging within the dynamic world of manufacturing?
My client is a well-established, award-winning manufacturer who withold a fantastic reputation within the FMCG industry. Due to growth, they are in search for an enthusiastic engineer to join their team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will play an important part of the maintenance team, responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and reliability of their advanced manufacturing equipment.
• Identify areas of improvement activity and support & guide the CI process for existing processes.
• Influence the effective implementation of standards and safe working systems within maintenance programs throughout the plant.
• Identify maintenance opportunities and set a clear action plan to drive cost effective maintenance and plant efficiency along with carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment throughout the site.
• To ensure production are made aware when work has been completed on any machinery/services.
• To ensure all machinery and services are in working order and ready for production after maintenance periods.
Electrical or Mechanical qualifications
Shift: 4 on 4 off days and nights
Job Type: Full-time