Maintenance Engineer, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, an innovative family owned confectionary business is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team, reporting to the Chief Engineer, working office hours Monday to Friday, assisting in the day-to-day maintenance of the operations of the factory.
• Carry out maintenance, fault finding and repairs on manufacturing equipment.
• Plan and review preventative maintenance schedule in accordance with company recommendations.
• Respond to breakdowns rapidly, ensuring minimal loss to production.
• Monitor machine performance and improve where necessary.
• Keep all records up to date and accurate.
• Always adhere to all H&S and compliance standards (including BRC).
• Experience with mechanical and electrical fault finding.
• Experience with PLC controlled systems is advantageous.
• HNC/HND of equivalent qualification in relevant mechanical discipline.
• Hands on, ‘can do’ attitude and able to self-motivate. Passionate for continuous improvement.
• Experience of process and packing equipment within a food environment.
• Excellent communication, able to challenge decisions and adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
What’s on offer:
• Competitive salary package.
• Develop and grow with an industry leader.