Job type: Permanent
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
This role is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of mechanical equipment at a fresh food production site.
This position requires you to be confident in electrical and mechanical maintenance. Your duties will include (but not limited to):
• Carry out repairs to electrical and mechanical equipment.
• Fault diagnoses
• Complete ongoing maintenance plans & Identify improvements.
• Use on & off-site resources to escalate problems quickly to minimise impact & cost of downtime.
• A recognised mechanical & electrical qualification
• Full driving licence and access to car
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ideally, you’ll have pneumatics, hydraulics and welding experience.
• Experience of drives, motors & gearboxes
Hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm (no weekends or night shifts!)
Permanent Position. Salary is about £14 per hour, and parking on site