Maintenance Engineer, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 P/A
Shifts: 6-3 Monday / Friday
A fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer who has the drive to push their career to new heights has arisen in Bala. Located in the heart of Wales, this role is perfect for someone who can work well under pressure, likes being kept busy and loves a challenge. If this sounds like you then please apply by calling 0161 833 0181 or emailing me at Jacob.email@example.com
Overall Job Purpose:
To carry out, test and inspect equipment across the site
To carry out general engineering maintenance tasks as required
To carry out repairs and maintenance as required throughout the site
To assist with general engineering maintenance tasks as required throughout the site
Duties may include;
• Developing, testing and make modifications to mechanical equipment.
• Completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures.
• Keeping an up to date inventory of mechanical tools.
• Working with flow wraps, ovens, depositors, injectors, check weighers, metal detectors, printers, mixers, conveyors, FM plant, compressors, boilers, tig and mig welding, PLC’s,3 phase motors.
• Reinstate relays, switches, Siemens s3 Plcs, position sensing devices and 3 phase motors.
• Inspected faulty hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic components of equipment and machines.
• Oversee installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment for all regional plants.
• Cleaning and lubricating gears, shafts, bearings and other machinery parts.
Good spoken communication
A responsible attitude
Ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Attention to detail
Training & Qualification:
Competent on a computer
City and Guilds Level 2 in a relevant engineering qualification