Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
The Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the plant and equipment is maintained and operates effectively and efficiently within the constraints of the production plan, capital investment plan, budgets, quality, hygiene and health & safety requirements.
• Completing and maintaining the planned preventative maintenance system to ensure that plant and equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
• Ensure materials/components stocks are adequate in stock prior to scheduling of works and within inventory total.
• Comply with the health and safety procedures to ensure Company standards are maintained and that risk reduction measures are developed on a continuous improvement basis. Supporting the Emergency Evacuation of the site in the event of a major incident on site.
• Understanding GMP requirements and that all Production Engineering practices comply with these standards.
• Communicating effectively with all levels of employees within the Company ensuring effective relationships are developed.
• Setting and leading by example, positively demonstrating the values of the Company.
You will be electrically biased and you will ideally have experience working within an FMCG or manufacturing environment. You will be self motivated with good people management skills.
3-week shift rotation
(6-2pm / 2-10pm / 10pm-6am)
£50-£55K per annum is achievable with overtime
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.