Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to work with an exciting food manufacturing business in a modern environment?
I am working with a leading food manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a modern facility. This is a thrilling time to join the business with lots of opportunities on the horizon.
The site is one of the flagship sites for the business, and they manufacture various meat and lamb products for many large supermarket business, retailers and restaurants including burgers, joints, roasting meats and sausages. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Salary: £38,000 + Overtime available
Shifts: Monday – Friday (6am-3pm)
• Carry out planned and preventative maintenance.
• Respond to breakdowns.
• Improve production efficiency through reducing downtime.
• Implement continuous improvement plans.
• Install of new machinery and equipment.
• Ensure health and safety protocols are adhered to.
• Work effectively in a team with other engineering individuals.
• Manufacturing experience.
• Relevant Mechanical and Electrical qualifications.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with huge prospects for the future.