We have an immediate permanent vacancy for an Electrical Bias and Multi-skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
• Diagnosis, resolution, and elimination of root causes of electrical engineering faults
• Design, trial, and implementation of minor equipment modifications in support of increased performance
• Completion of all scheduled, planned corrective, reactive and improvement maintenance as allocated.
• Contribute to the planning and implementation of allocated annual equipment overhauls.
• We are looking for an electrical or mechanical bias engineer who has completed a work-based apprenticeship, modern route, or the traditional indentured route.
• The minimum level of qualification we can accept is NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
• We are looking for someone with industrial maintenance experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of automation and PLC’s is also advantageous as is Instrumentation experience including both electronic and pneumatic instrumentation
• Heavy industry, food and drink, chemicals, process, and FMCG continuous process may suit, as well as a general manufacturing background
What’s on offer?
A salary of up to £36,000 in year 1. Potential progressing to a higher salary after 1 year service.
This position will be required to work 5 day out of 7, including a bi-weekly Sunday shift.
Hours of work will include an element of on call and non-standard hours. On-call hours are likely to be split 50/50 with another engineer.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up-to-date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest to the role.