Multi-Skilled Engineer 4 ON 4 OFF, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
4 ON 4 OFF DAYS AND NIGHTS
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this business has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on high quality products, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
To work as part of a shift engineering team delivering the highest standards of engineering support and service to the business unit, including guidance and knowledge as required. Be innovative with ideas for continuous department development and improvements to efficiencies from plant machinery and be audit ready year-round.
Assess breakdowns on production equipment and related plant with the Manufacturing and Technical team to determine level of intervention required and resources needed to support work. Apply practical engineering skills to return the equipment to full working condition in a timely manner to reduce lost time and product waste.
• To ensure all assigned planned maintenance and inspections on plant equipment are completed, including required documentation. These must be carried out in a timely manner to a detailed level demonstrating a commitment to preventative maintenance.
• All works and documentation are to be completed to an audit ready standard to comply with site rules and customer requirements.
• All temporary repairs are to be documented as required by site procedure and notified to the management team in-line with company policy.
• During plant shutdowns assess required works ensuring all works are completed in an efficient and proactive manner.
• Follow approved spares ordering and booking out procedures.
• Proactively identifying Equipment risk and actioning before equipment failure can happen.
You must have experience working in engineering within the manufacturing sector. This company can offer excellent stability in the COVID climate!
4 ON 4 OFF 6am-6pm, 6pm-6am 2 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.