Magento Web Developer
Retail & Ecommerce Fashion Business
Based on site in North London
A popular British fashion retailer with stores nationwide and a strong E-commerce presence. Predominantly dealing with women’s fashion and accessories. They manufacture as well as source from suppliers, they also provide their products across the globe
Working in a fast-paced team you will be responsible for leading and developing website technical activity and supporting the organisations broader strategic ambitions. Your duties will include;
• Working on/including design internationally focused websites, including development & maintenance, ensuring a range of browser and device compatibility
• Planning projects & meeting deadlines
• Building dynamic, innovative website features & functions
• Help with training others on content management, helping when needed
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Expertise in website usability & mobile application development
• Experience in content writing, proofreading, along with integrated digital marketing campaigns
• Strong SEO knowledge and analytics to aid improvements
• Ideally knowledge Magento platform
This business is in a rapid period of growth and development so there will be future career growth opportunities. They are offering a generous salary depending upon your experience.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat, thanks.