Our client is one of the UK’s leading food brands. The food industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Machine Operative and is situated in Central Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application.
• Responsible to take care of all machine-specific functions such as configuring the equipment, loading and operating the machines, and optimizing the machine capability.
• The ability to ensure that the machine works at its full capacity, oversee its maintenance, and perform timely quality checks.
• Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
• The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
• Maintain activity logs.
• A good attention to detail
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Good time keeping and organisation skills
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Current starting salary is £20,000 – £22,000.
• Additional bonuses from the company’s performance.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.