Demand Planner Europe
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client in the Newbury area of Berkshire for an experienced Planner.
My client is a successful Ingredients and Flavours Company enjoying continued growth as an industry leader.
Due to internal restructure they seek a hands on Planner to lead the planning team to success in the future.
1. The Role:
• Day to day running of the planning team
• Communicate effectively across the supply chain to ensure continuous improvement
• Produce a capacity plan for the factory, reviewed monthly
• Maintain adequate customer service levels and optimum stock inventory
2. The Candidate:
• High understanding of production/supply/demand planning
• 3 years minimum food/FMCG industry experience
• Highly analytical who make decisions based on facts and data
• Highly organised with strong negotiation and people skills
3. What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply