Production Planner (4 day weekend working)
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available with one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK. My client is seeking a weekend Production Planner to join their vibrant team, creating some of the highest quality deserts imaginable. Please note this role only requires 4 day working.
• Responsible for all product data and KPI input
• Adapt quickly to changes in the planning system to ensure stock coverage and risk numbers
• Actively training and developing to achieve required standards and continuous improvement
• Drive each operations department to keep to plan and achieve attainment goals
• A production planner with experience, ideally within the food industry.
• An individual with zero tolerance for inaccuracies
• High computer literacy skills, preferably Excel and Preactor knowledge
• A great communicator and relationship builder
What’s on Offer:
• Career development actively promoted.
• Part of a highly motivated and successful team within a state of the art working facility.
• Excellent working hours
• Highly competitive salary