Logistics Support Administrator
Global Food Manufacture
Manchester, Salary £24k to £28K
Steeped in history and centuries-old this global food processing organisation is proud of its products, processes, and sustainability. As a world-leading exporter, they provide their products across the globe and have a reputation for tasty and quality products for all the family.
This is a fantastic time to become part of this organisation, they have big plans starting to happen along with a collaborative and supporting culture.
This position will see you join a well-established and highly supportive team. The working pattern is hybrid and can involve split shifts when your time comes on the rota with weekend morning shifts 1 weekend in every 4.
As a Logistics Support Administrator, you will be heavily involved with the import & export of their produce between the UK and EU. Your duties will include.
• Managing Customs paperwork and liaising with HMRC, raising IPAFFS, government gateway
• Liaising with hauliers to ensure timely retail orders across EU and UK
• Create daily shipment plans for containers arriving into the UK
• Processing orders using SAP and data entry.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• A background in Logistics Administration. Including Customs import/ export and HMRC
• Strong data entry experience
• Knowledge of SAP – ideally
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to multi-task in high-pressure environments
If successful you’ll be joining an organisation that offers outstanding training and development opportunities, this is an excellent place to kick-start your career! The salary depends on your experience, so the range is £24K to £28K + a generous benefits package.