I have a diverse and challenging new role for a Logistics Stock Controller for an expanding family run company within the FMCG industry.
Working with major blue-chip and SME, your role will be expansive and fast paced.
Placed within a small team, it is ideal for a candidate wanting career development where the training and skills for you to be successful are there for the taking.
Expect excellent support and training right from the get-go!
• To organise domestic transport for the company sites
• Negotiating with 3PL to ensure the company is getting the most competitive rates
• Stock control and invoice management
• Support sales admin team to ensure excellent communication and OTIF fulfilment
You, The Candidate:
• Experience in organising transport within the UK
• Intermediate skill in IT, mainly excel, with basic knowledge of ERP systems
• Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• FMCG experience desirable
What’s on Offer:
• Generous holiday allowance
• Genuine career progression opportunities in a company which is regarded as one of the best in its industry.
• A team culture that is hard to beat in the area.