Logistics/Operations Manager, South West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
I’m currently working with a fantastic and rapidly growing beauty and cosmetics brand based in London. Their products can be found both in the UK and internationally and they have a great reputation throughout the sector.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Operations/Logistics Manager who will be responsible for all logistical aspects of the supply chain as well as some operational areas.
• Effectively manage the logistics of componentry and finished goods to
arrive at suppliers & warehouse on time and at the right cost.
• Help develop the e-commerce platform by working closely with the warehouse
and customer services team to fulfil customer orders in a smart and cost
• Work closely with Retail teams to ensure stock is distributed to retail
partners within the UK and Internationally
• Manage 3rd party logistics and freight orders.
• Ensure accuracy in warehouse inventory and keep costs within agreed budgets.
• Build successful relationships with the warehouses both in person and remotely.
• Establish effective processes to ensure smooth running of logistics and
• Establish a logistics team over time to meet the demands of the business
• Experience of operational and logistics management ideally within beauty, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or FMCG sectors but this is not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written across all levels
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well
as manage people
This is a fantastic role working for a rapidly growing business with a great reputation. It’s a great opportunity to play a key part in the implementation of new processes and procedures to drive the business forward.
The basic salary for the role is quite broad depending on experience in logistics and/or operations. £45,000 - £65,000.
If this role is of interest, don’t delay in sending your CV!
Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Operations & Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Head of Supply Chain