Job Title: Logistics Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Liverpool (Hybrid)
I am working with a leading food business here in the UK which is a staple household name. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a brilliant growing team and make a real impact within the business. Opportunity to progress is brilliant within the business and wider group.
– Attractive salary and benefits
– Hybrid working model
– Brilliant progression opportunities
– Fantastic state of the art office
– Managing of the flow of goods from the wider group to warehouses in the UK, Ireland and Holland
– Liaising with all 3pl partners to increase efficiencies and product prioritisation
– Support with regular 3pl reviews
– Liaise with the wider supply chain function
– Full Supply Chain CI and reporting
– Strong logistics and supply chain back ground in the food industry or wider FMCG
– Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong IT skills – Microsoft, SAP etc.
If you are looking to grow your career within logistics and supply chain within a brilliant household name. Apply today!