Logistics Manager (Global)
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a large Logistics business based in Peterborough. A new role has been created for a Logistics Manager to take charge of International retail and ecommerce Fulfilment.
This is a key management position and will require a confident, experienced and adaptable Manager.
• Full end to end responsibility for outbound transportation – across the UK and Europe.
• Assume ownership for the third-party relationships and supplier performance.
• Establish excellent working relationships internally and internationally.
• Management of some very complex Supply Chain processes across the globe.
• Running of a very effective Logistics Team.
• A highly driven, ambitious and effective Logistics Manager.
• Experience in worldwide fulfilment.
• Highly analytical with a methodical and systematic approach.
• A strong and approachable Manager.
• Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to be part of something new and exciting.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
This really is an excellent opportunity. If you would like to be considered, please upload your CV today. If you have questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.