B-Corp Food Manufacturer
My client is an exciting and well-established B-Corp status business specialising in food manufacturing. Since opening their doors 15+ years ago they have developed themselves into a dynamic brand within their specialties that is now available in all major retailers across the UK.
As the Logistics Executive you’ll be involved with end-to-end supply chain, managing the movement of goods into their UK warehouses and out to their customers.
Your duties will include.
• Customer Service – Speaking with all major retail and wholesale customers regarding orders, making sure the processes are smooth end-to-end.
• Managing 3PL’s (warehouses & hauliers) assist with co-ordination, invoicing and ensure smooth operations.
• Responsible for accurate SAP system updating regarding products, new customers and customer demand.
• Work with warehousing to ensure KPI’s and “On Time in Full” requirements are met.
• Forecasting and inventory auditing to maximise cost and material efficiency.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you’ll need to have the WOW factor, you’ll easily be able to demonstrate that you are looking to grow your career and knowledge in Supply Chain and that you are passionate about their values! You will also need.
• An analytical approach to work, the ability to spot ways to streamline and reduce costs.
• Experience with order processing and liaising with 3PL’s & customers
• Excel, SAP usage experience and knowledge
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills.
• A pro-active attitude, able to control processes.
If successful, you’ll be working for an organisation you’ll be proud to work for!!! They offer stability, career progression and training along with a supportive environment. The salary is Circa £30,000.00 +/- discretionary bonus, hybrid working (on average X2 days in office), an exceptional working environment!!!