Our client, are a food business with an excellent reputation. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Logistics Supervisor to join the well-established team at the large site in Edinburgh
This role will suit a confident and driven individual who has experience in managing and developing teams in a Transport environment.
• Management of the large and busy Transport team consisting of Multi-Drop Drivers.
• Responsible for all compliance and legislation related to vehicles.
• Managing Yard Staff, Logistics Planners and Administration Staff.
• Apply Lean methodologies where required.
• Work with a systematic and methodical approach at all times.
• Briefing and de-briefing drivers.
• Analysing tachographs.
• A highly experienced and confident Transport or Logistics Supervisor/Team Leader.
• Strong organisational and management skills.
• Excellent understanding of transport legislation.
• Capable of working in a methodical, organised manner even when under pressure.
• A skilled IT systems user.
• Candidate does NOT require a CPC license.
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an expanding business who can offer excellent career progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please upload your CV today. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role further, please contact David Cockburn at D.R Newitt.